Friday, December 12, 2008

Re: Class is on for tonight at 6PM per the University - Students and Email/Texting

Students and Email/Text
http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/gmail_preferred_by_students_but_nothing_beats_texting.php

Sam

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Sam Posten <sposten@gmail.com> wrote:
> Folks, I have canceled my existing personal plans to make sure I meet
> with you at the designated time and place the University set up
> (without consulting me!) so that you may have the benefit of this
> final class period and can ask any questions you may have going into
> our final exam on Tuesday. This will not be a required meeting, but
> since I have done my best to be there I would appreciate it if you are
> available at that time that you take advantage of this opportunity and
> come to that session.
>
> "Your Tuesday evening class that was affected by the power outage has
> been rescheduled to meet Friday evening, December 12th as follows:
>
> IT 102 50 6-7:15 to: Plangeres, Room 234
>
> Sincerely,
> The Office of Registration and Records"
>
> Again, while it would be nice to meet and show you Maple/Matlab I
> believe this classroom is just that, a CLASSroom and not a LAB. If
> possible to demonstrate these functions in that meeting place I will
> definitely do so. As noted, Maple/Matlab and Powerpoint are not going
> to be parts of the final exam but everything else we covered this
> semester is fair game.
>
> Thanks and please keep those questions and comments coming and I will
> see those of you who can make it tonight at 6 in Plangeres 234,
> wherever that might be.
>
> Sam
>

No comments: